This past week has been one of the best in my life. I love being a mom! Sure getting up in the middle of the night is a bit challenging, but I am doing it. I love Eliza's hiccups, sneezes, frowns, smiles, glares, stares and the really random noises she occasionally makes. She is so much fun to be around. I often find myself just watching her and getting nothing else done. I can't help it though. I love her too much.
After Grandma Smith left, Grandma and Grandpa Klemetson came to town the next day. It has been nothing but a joy to have them here with us. I love watching how much they love and care for Eliza. They have been such a tremendous help to me and Ryan while being here. Not only are they such a help now, but they brought two weeks worth of meals already made up for me and Ryan for after they leave. Wow! Thank you so much. I really do appreciate the time and the effort it took to make those meals and then transport them all the way here. The food has been excellent. However, the company has been better.
Thank you Grandma Smith and Grandma and Grandpa Klemetson for making this week such a special one.
I'm surprised they transported the meals to you. I would've just made them while there. So good you had grandparents with you to help out & I'm glad it's been the best week of your life as well.
ReplyDelete