I have to say that Eliza is such a good baby. She is so wonderful and hardly ever gets cranky. As you will see in the pictures she is a happy baby that loves to explore the world.
September began with Eliza's baby blessing. We had a special get together during the week with family and friends and shared some beautiful moments. The blessing was wonderful and everyone could feel the Spirit there. After the blessing Great-Grandpa Cobia and Papa Smith gave some remarks. There were laughs and smiles and again the Spirit could be felt. Thank you for everyone who came and shared this great moment with us.
Two days after the blessing Eliza's uncle Jason (aka Woody) married his sweet wife Jill. Again it was a great occasion to be with family. Eliza got to meet her Great-Grandpa Klemetson, Aunt Kathy and her family, and Uncle Rick for the first time. There was no shortage of relatives willing and begging to hold her.
The day after Woody and Jill's wedding was Eliza's cousin Melanie's baptism. After the baptism Uncle Jordan and Aunt Rachel hosted the whole family for boating down at Utah Lake. Eliza hung out on the beach with Papa Smith while Ryan and I went out boating.
Eliza has continued to grow and develop. She is such a joy and a wonderful addition to our family. We could not have asked for a better baby nor a happier month.
She has turned into a total thumb sucker. You can see she has knocked out her pacifier and replace it with her thumb.
Jessie she is so so beautiful!! And you look so hardcore in that pic, I love it.
ReplyDeleteI am probably coming to Utah in April, so I hope you are there! I want to meet Eliza. :)
Such a cutie!! I love that last picture!
ReplyDelete