First I have to say one fun fact about Eliza's short life so far. In the twelve months she has been alive she has been in twelve different States. How many people can say that. Here they are in case you want to know. Iowa, Illinois, Missouri, Nebraska, Wyoming, Colorado, Utah, Idaho, Arizona, Nevada, California, and Texas. Kind of fun.
To let you know how life has been since Eliza turned one, I figured I might as well document the cake smash for everyone's pleasure.
This is Eliza's cake of butterflies.
Opening her presents.
I love her face as she peers in the bag.
Here are a few things Eliza loves.
water, bananas, oranges, grapes, dirt, dirt, and more DIRT, playing "horsie" on her parents' knees, tissues, friends, cousins, Grandma, music, dancing, playing peek-a-boo, bath time, the beach, running/walking everywhere, macaroni, drinking water, marshmallows, blowing kisses, "kissing" cheeks (she thinks that pointing is kissing), balls, flowers, her blankie, and reading books.
Happy birthday Eliza!!! I love that 2nd to last picture of her. Her hair is so blonde, too!! :) I can't believe that she is already one. Blows my mind! When did our kids get to be toddlers?? --Rachel
ReplyDeleteMy favorite pics are her with the tissues and reading with Ryan. Happy birthday Eliza!! Hope you are doing well in CA!
ReplyDelete