So what better way to get rid of a large turkey than to invite some friends over and have Thanksgiving once more.
I called my brother-in-law, a.k.a. the master of turkeys, to get some pointers. I followed his suggestion to brine the turkey and to flip it twice while cooking. It was divine! My turkey didn't turn out to look like his turkeys but it was still delicious. I did not follow his instructions to let the turkey air dry completely, which I will do next time. Maybe that's why mine doesn't look like his.
We were smart enough to minimize the amount of dishes and use paper plate and plastic cups. That may have been the smartest thing we did all night.
Even Eliza had a good time with the toys our neighbor brought to share.
How fun!! So, any word on where you are moving yet? Please call me and let me know
ReplyDelete