Sunday, February 27, 2011

Life as of Late

Lately Ryan and I were reviewing some videos and pictures of Eliza and realizing how fast she is growing. It seems that every time we turn around she is growing up and learning new things.

Unfortunately, we have not done a very good job of blogging our favorite memories as they happen. We feel a little behind so thus, for your reading and viewing pleasure, prepare for a rapid fire display of photos and quick summaries.

TRYING A BALD RYAN

As we we realize Ryan will probably go bald, completely bald, someday we thought we would try it out now just to see how it feels. Below is the result of our experiment:


Let us know what you think, but we think we are still fans of hair!

BALLOON GIRL

Note to Aunt Jayne, Eliza looooooooooved the balloon.


YOU WIN SOME YOU LOSE SOME
Guess who won?




WHERE'S ELIZA?
Ryan went into Eliza's room to check on her during one of her naps and this is what he found.

THERE SHE IS!



HAPPY BABY





I'M A BIG GIRL NOW!




I do have to say that it is more fun to watch her grow up than to watch and do anything else.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Beautiful girl! She is to the age where they start getting to be a lot of fun. So glad to find your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She definitely is getting so big!! :) --Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. She gets cuter every day! how sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those eyes! She is a cutie-pa-tutie!

    ReplyDelete