We have made an accomplishment. We have lived in one place
for the longest time without moving while being married. It's true. Ryan and I
have been married for just over 4 years and during that time we have moved 8
times. It seemed like we couldn't live in one place for more than 8 or 9 months
without moving due to summer jobs or internships. So, naturally we feel like
our home here in California is more of a home than any other place we have
lived. Not to say we haven't loved where we have lived, because we have.
Another reason we feel like this is more of a home to us
than any other apartment is because I have finally finished putting together
the girls’ room. Here are a few
pictures.
The coolest pinwheel lattice ever that my
good friend made me for my baby shower.
Major kudos go to my mom for painting the bed and dressers. Oh...AND the mirror and shelf. What would I do without her? I would have white furniture and a really gross looking bed. I absolutely love the colors that we chose and love how the room feels now that it is officially put together. Thanks, Mom, for all of your help and long hours of work.
I LOVE IT! And the Yellow is fantastic. And, I love how you implemented the use of the spinwheels. Fabulous!
ReplyDeleteSO cute! I still can't believe you are a mother of two. So great. My favorite is the mini bed by Eliza's...looks like she is learning how to be a mommy too.
ReplyDeleteIt looks great!! I hope Eliza is adjusting well to being big sister! Maya just rubbed my tummy for the first time the other day while saying "Baby sister." I hope she'll be ready when our baby sister comes.
ReplyDeleteLove the colors! Doesn't it feel so good to know that a room is "complete"? Kind of like a piece of your internal puzzle has been put into place and you feel at peace just a little bit more because of it.
ReplyDelete