Sunday, October 7, 2012

Baby Blessing


In June we were blessed to have the whole Klemetson clan, minus Kenzie who we missed very much, join us for Lilly's baby blessing followed by a few fabulous days at Disneyland. (That's another post) Even Great Grandma and Grandpa Klemetson flew down for the day at the beach and the blessing. We had so much fun catching up with family at the beach and enjoying ourselves in the Southern California sun. Only Grandma and Grandpa had been down to our place in the year we had lived there, so it was a ton of fun to show off the fun things we love to do in our neck of the woods. I think Eliza had a blast playing with all of her aunts and uncles and having attention non-stop. She often even joined in as the center of attention and entertained all of us rather than just being entertained. 



My dad and my sister, Jayne, were also able to come down for the blessing. I loved having them there to represent the Smith side of the family and appreciated their sacrifice to come down more than they will ever know.


Eliza LOVES being a big sister. She's really good at it too.








It was a beautiful blessing and I was overcome with the feeling of love for all my family as I saw the men who love Lilly so much stand around her to give her a blessing from our Heavenly Father. I am so lucky to have a worthy husband who honors his Priesthood and who loves his daughters with all of his heart. As Eliza would put it, "I such a lucky girl."

No comments:

Post a Comment