
A few weekends ago we planned a trip to the San Diego Zoo with some friends from BYU/fellow coworkers at John Deere. They live and work in San Diego so we are quite close. It was a great time to be with them. I think Jessica and I enjoyed talking to each other more than we did seeing the different animals while John, Ryan and Eliza were more fascinated with the animals than with talking. It was perfect for everyone.

Pointing to the ElephantsEliza was fascinated with the Koalas. We spent a good half an hour watching them.
It was a long day, but a lot of fun! Thanks Johansens for letting us come visit!


I can't get over how cute Eliza is! Love that grin!
ReplyDeleteIt totally cracks me up that she lets you put the eye shield on her. Such a good kid! Sydney just rips it off. :) Y'all are such a cute fam!
ReplyDelete