Thursday, November 3, 2011

Our Growing Girls!!!

That's right...girls! It looks like Eliza will be a big sister to a little sister! We are very excited for this precious new princess to join our family. Everything looks great in the ultrasound and the doctor says our girl is growing and developing really well.

On another note, Eliza is learning new things to do and new words to say everyday. It is really fun how interactive she has become. Here is her latest and greatest.




She learned this just by me singing the song a couple of times. I am always impressed by how fast she catches on to new things.

3 comments:

  1. Wow!! Go Eliza! And congrats again on the new baby girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for a little sister!!! I'm sure Eliza will love having a little friend to follow her around....once baby girl gets older of course. I miss you! We are coming to California on Monday the 21st through Saturday the 26th. We would love to see you if you have time. I'll call you in the next few days....We can have a chat and perhaps plan something?

    ReplyDelete