Thursday, November 17, 2011

Helping Eliza

She has turned into such a big girl over the past couple of weeks. Very rarely does she actually ask for help. She LOVES to try to get into her car seat all by her self, even though it now takes over 5 minutes. It's so cute though, and it gives her a chance to grow. She loves to help push the grocery cart. Every time I go to the store I get at least 2 comments on what a good helper she is.

This morning she helped:
Ryan shave
me make pancakes
set the table (her dishes)
take the milk to the table
clear her dishes
take the milk to the fridge...then back to the table where I ended up taking it to the fridge.
said "bubbles" which in essence means she wants to help with the dishes.



She is a good helper and I am excited to see what new and fun things she will want to help with.

No comments:

Post a Comment