Sunday, November 6, 2011

More proof



When we went to Eliza's 15 month check up the doctor mentioned how she would start to move furniture around and rearrange it to get to what she wanted. At that point in time she could move small, children's furniture, but nothing more. I didn't realize how soon it would be that she could move our kitchen chairs.

She has also become completely OBSESSED with bubbles, whether they are bubbles from the bath, kitchen sink, boiling water or bubbles that you blow. She loves them. She has lately to taken to saying bubbles when she is upset in order to calm herself down. It is rather funny.

Because she loves bubbles so much I find that it is very easy to entertain her while I do dishes. I just plop her up on a chair beside me and she plays while I wash. However today, she decided to do the dishes by herself. She moved the chair all the way across the room to the sink, crawled up to the sink and proceeded to "do the dishes." She ended up breaking a bowl and cut two of her fingers. Not badly, thank goodness.

She also had a cut thumb from finding mommy's razor in the bath tub this morning. I'm beginning to wonder if I will be able to survive being a parent of a toddler. I know she will, I just might go insane in the process.

3 comments:

  1. It's amazing how a chair can increase your chance at getting to many more things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how serious she is in that last picture! Maya has been moving little chairs around to. Luckily we have a carpeted area so she can't move the big chairs...yet. Love Eliza's beautiful hair too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's such a good little helper! Love it. :)

    ReplyDelete