Sunday, May 6, 2012

Easter


 I know it has been almost a month since Easter, but I figured I would still post a few of our favorite pictures.

Family picture

Getting ready for the Easter egg hunt
 We had an Easter Egg Hunt with some of our very close friends in our ward. Jon and Ryan set up all of the eggs in a grassy area across the street from our apartment. As you can see in the picture, they set up a lot. The funny thing is that all three kids stayed within a 5 feet radius of where they began. E was so excited about what was in each egg, he had to open it right there. Eliza mostly just watched E, and C would pick up an egg and hold it. Most of the eggs weren't even touched. Needless to say, they we ended up gathering most of  eggs. It was still fun and well worth the set up.

Three best friends

Three Klemetson girls
Eating candy after the hunt
Cute dress from Grandma-Great Cobia
Daddy and his girls

Smelling flowers


No comments:

Post a Comment