Now that she is two it is so much fun to sing songs with her. She will tell me which songs she wants sung at night, who should sing songs, and even sing herself. (Okay, her singing is more talking with slight intonation differences, but it is so cute.) She has particularly loved some Halloween songs this season and we sing them constantly.Here are a few for you to enjoy with the lyrics underneath so you can understand her better.
I ride on my broom with a cat.
My nose is pointy
and my chin is too.
I'm a mean old witch with a hat.
Waa haa haa haa haa....BOO!
(Please excuse Eliza messy, messy hair and the chocolate on her face. She had just woken up from a nap basically and also had a Hersey's kiss for a potty treat. What can I say, she's 2.
We love your song! So cute!
ReplyDeleteFuture American Idol? Cute!
ReplyDelete